Monday, October 6, 2014

One Event Down, One to Go!

Yesterday (Sunday), we had the Take Steps Bucks County walk and it was a great success! I was helping organize the day of volunteers and we had everyone show up and do their jobs very well!

The food donations were also awesome this year. The last year that I helped out it was only hot dogs and one teeny tray of chicken from Chic-Fil-A, but this year we had regular pizza, gluten-free pizza, gluten-free cookies/brownies, chips, water and juice, and the hot dogs too!

We also didn't have a Honored Hero (not sure why) but I stepped in and gave a patient speech. Here is the video:

I hate that I kept crossing my legs like that! Get it together, girl!! Otherwise the only other gripe was that I was SO COLD. It was very breezy, and I was constantly in the shade. If I got into the sun, I warmed up, but most of what I was doing, I was in the shade.

Coming up FRIDAY! My event Karting for a Cure will be taking place at Speed Raceway in Horsham!!
The gray flyer has all the information, but the WHITE FLYER is what you need to PRINT AND BRING WITH YOU TO SPEED RACEWAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment