Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Preston and Steve Show

If you can't make it to the event but still want to show your support, you can donate to my fundraising page RIGHT HERE! 

As promised, I was on the Preston and Steve Show this morning to talk about my event (and the Take Steps Bucks County Walk) to benefit CCFA! It was great to see the guys again after so long. It made me realize how much of a hermit I really had become while battle UC for so many years before finally evicting my evil colon. Here is the chat about the event, the disease, and my experience with it all:


If you are coming here for the first time since hearing this interview, I'll post the flyers again. The gray and yellow flyer is all the information about the event, but make sure to PRINT AND BRING THE WHITE FLYER TO SPEED RACEWAY! They need the white flyer so that proceeds will go directly to CCFA!!


I am 88% to my fundraising goal!
I have run a total of 93 miles so far in my training!
Check back soon for more updates-- we have a 9 mile training run this Saturday with Team Challenge, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment