Thursday, October 9, 2014

ONE! MORE! DAY!

One more day until my Karting for a Cure event to benefit CCFA at Speed Raceway in Horsham! It feels like I started this whole thing so long ago, and now it's here! I can't imagine people planning a wedding for over a year and feeling the pressure on that big day they've been thinking about for so long.

Here is a sneak peek at some of the gift baskets and supplies taking over my dining room right now!


I have a few more errands to run for kids' entertainment, the fastest time prize, and other odds and ends, all of which I will take care of tomorrow.
As far as training goes, I have gotten all my miles in this week so far, but looking ahead to this weekend's team training (10 miles), it's going to RAIN AGAIN! Please! No more rain!

So far I have run 109 training miles, and I am 90% to my fundraising goal! I hope this event puts me at 100% :-), but you have to come, race, raffle and have a good time to have that happen!

Remember: PRINT THE WHITE FLYER AND BRING IT SPEED RACEWAY! The gray one is all the information. If you forget the flyer, you can bring it up on your smartphone and show it to the cashier, OR I will have a few on hand. But I am not allowed to be passing them out at the venue, so it can only be a few extra!


No comments:

Post a Comment