Monday, September 29, 2014

Event Season!!!!


If you can't make it to the following events, you can still support CCFA and my Team Challenge efforts by donating HERE!!

CCFA is one of the BEST charities to donate to, with an A Grade from CharityWatch.org, 4 out of 4 stars from CharityNavigator.org.

Less than two weeks to my event, Karting for a Cure!! And less than ONE to CCFA's Take Steps Bucks County Walk!!

Tomorrow morning I will be talking about both of these events on Preston and Steve! I have also printed my flyers, ready to hand them out. AND, I have my first raffle gift basket all together with 3 more quickly on the way!!

A few more errands to run this week, but overall, I'm ready for these events! I need to get pumpkins for the younger kids to decorate, pick out some movies to play for them too, and pick up the last of my raffle items and donations! Two weeks are going to FLY!

There is still time to register for Take Steps HERE, OR sign up at the event!

For my event, Karting for a Cure, there is no registration required. BUT make sure to print out this WHITE flyer and bring it to Speed Raceway in Horsham for funds to go directly to CCFA!
And finally, here is the flyer with all the information on the event as far as food and raffles! I worked hard on this sucker, so marvel at it please! I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and of course, racing the go-karts. They are the funnest (is that even a word?) go-karts I have ever been on!



No comments:

Post a Comment